Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Swimwear, Underwear & Beachwear

all from Boden

We might not be having a beach holiday this year but May has crept up on me & I've realised that I need some new swimwear for what will still be a hot Italian summer....
and if I wait much longer, I won't be able to find a decent one anywhere.

I have also narrowed down my outfit for the Italian wedding next month....
new accessories, including lingerie, will be required....this week-end I am on a mission!

Boden always have gorgeous swimwear choices, lots of mix and match choices....as do J.Crew.
A place I have found very good for online shopping & great choice is Intimissimi....
See here for Intimissimi voucher codes....
swimsuits via J.Crew, beach cover up via Hush

Bikini via The White Company, tankini via Figleaves.com & Kaftan from Boden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...