Friday, May 31, 2013

Review : Sebamed Skincare


I've recently been trying out the Sebamed Anti-Dry range of products....
Daily Shampoo, Derma Soft Wash Emulsion, Hydrating Body Lotion, Day Defence Cream & Night Intensive Cream.

I liked the hair & shower products, I really liked the day & night creams.

Sebamed is a leading medicinal brand of skincare & all products are made with high quality ingredients designed to counteract dehydration and to cleanse and nourish the skin without destroying its natural balance.

I don't have sensitive skin but with the water in London being rather hard, I am prone to dry skin and am constantly moisturising....the Anti-Dry range is designed for both sensitive & dry skin.

The Hydrating Body Lotion takes some time to absorb but it made my skin noticeably soft, the day cream absorbed very quickly & was great under make-up & the night cream was lovely to use, it was probably my favourite product.

To see more about the Sebamed range, see here....

products c/o Sebamed, all words/opinions my own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...