Friday, May 31, 2013

Beauty : Viridian Nutrition


When I was asked recently by the lovely people at Viridian Nutrition if I would like to try out some of their fabulous beauty supplements, I said yes immediately.

I haven't been taking as much care of myself or exercising this year as I should do & I'm definitely feeling it.

Viridian products are ethical, healthful, pure and contain 100% active ingredients....
they suggested that I should start with two products.....

&

I've been taking both of these now for a month and can most definitely see improvement....my skin feels less dry (always a sign that I am under par), my hair feels softer & my nails have grown like crazy!!

I will be continuing to take the supplements....whilst I aim to eat heathily each day, sometimes life (and cake) gets in the way and I don't always succeed. 
I do feel reassured that by taking these supplements, my body & my skin are being cared for and getting at least some of the nutrients they need.

    

"Viridian’s 100% Organic Ultimate Beauty Oil offers an exclusive combination of the most promising nutritional oils to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, boosting suppleness and hydration. These oils also help improve and maintain the appearance of hair and nails. This 100% organic beauty oil is a blend of super-food seed oils gently extracted from Flax, Hemp, Pumpkin, Avocado and Evening Primrose, supplying the necessary essential fatty acids to support the underlying structures of healthy skin, hair and nails."

"The synergistic combination of vitamins, minerals and plant-based phytonutrients within this (Ultimate) beauty complex support the underlying structures of healthy skin, hair and nails. Take daily alongside Viridian's 100% Organic Ultimate Beauty Oil for the ultimate in hair, skin and nails.Taking a good quality daily multivitamin designed for hair, skin and nails can make a real difference to the speed at which your skin ages. Nutrients offer daily protection to fight against ageing by free radical-induced oxidative stress and can help recycle the vitamins your skin needs."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...