Friday, May 24, 2013

Me & My Worst Traits....


Day 24 of The Challenge :

"Your Top 3 Worst Traits"

What does it say about me that I cannot think of anything bad about myself??!!

I think it says that
a) I am a mother and therefore spend more time thinking about others than thinking about myself
b) I feel that acceptance of yourself is paramount
c) I grew up in a "challenging" family, I regard myself (as do others) as the "normal" one, I'm all good !!!
d) I've had a long time to justify any odd or terrible traits to myself, if I have them I don't even notice! 

in the interests of the challenge, here are a few things about me though ;)

* I'm very organised & tidy but I'm not the world's best cleaner....
you wouldn't be able to tell but I clean as quickly as is humanly possible & firmly believe that a little dirt is not going to kill you. Life is too short....

* I can be a little bossy, within my family that is  - growing up with 2 younger brothers who don't allow you any say in anything whatsoever will do that to you.
On the other hand, outside my family I'm possibly not assertive enough, I'm very easy-going.  

* It is impossible for me to eat just one biscuit/cookie/piece of toast.
But I see that as a good thing....see, justifying myself as usual ;)

* There is quite a lot of "stuff" that I just don't know how to do - mainly "techie" stuff which I admit that I am completely useless at.

* I don't know that I necessarily believe in star signs but everything that I've ever read about Taureans is pretty true....I can be stubborn, am not always fond of change, I like comfort & I like in security in everything.

* TV.....I can watch home improvement/extreme makeover shows all day long. 
I don't but I could.

* I probably could handle criticism better

* Every single day #withoutfail, I intend to go to bed early - I never do.
I need to carry through with my good intentions.

* I love adventures & new things but am also a real creature of habit....
there is a lot to be said for knowing what you like.

* I am a good friend, who is fiercely loyal & would do anything for those I love....
but cross me at your peril, some things can never be undone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...