Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Cannes Film Festival 2013

Marion Cotillard

Lots and lots of writing on my blog at the moment, partly due to the writing challenge I am participating in this month....

I thought I'd share some of my favourite looks from the 2013 Cannes Film Festival....
Carey Mulligan & Jennifer Lawrence have looked fabulous at every event. 


Doutzen Kroes
Jennifer Lawrence looked fabulous at Cannes this year, her stylist always does such a great job on the Red Carpet....
Marion Cotillard
Scarlett Johansson
Jessica Chastain
Zoe Saldana

Erin Heatheron
Georgia May Jagger  
Freida Pinto 
Carey Mulligan wore the most amazing outfits in Cannes, 
I so wish she didn't always look so uncomfortable, she looks beautiful....  
Emma Watson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...