Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Five Favourite Pieces of Music....


Listening to Stevie Wonder makes me happy.....this is him closing Glastonbury in 2010, an absolutely amazing performance.
He actually sings two songs here "Superstition" and "Free" 

So hard to choose five favourites for Day 29 of the Blog Every Day in May Challenge, I could have written this post many times over....

I've chosen some songs that I love to listen to anytime......enjoy!

Simon & Garfunkel by The Boxer on Grooveshark 
I love Simon & Garfunkel so it was hard to choose one song, this is one of my favourites

There Is a Light That Never Goes Out by The Smiths on Grooveshark
The Smiths always remind me of Uni and my lovely friend Ali in particular 


this is just a gorgeous spine-tingling piece of music

obla-di o bla-da by Beth Hart on Grooveshark
my husband loves The Beatles so we often have them playing in the car, my son loves this song 

Spectrum by Florence and the Machine on Grooveshark
I really like Florence & the Machine & this is a song for Friday-night-kitchen-dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...