Thursday, May 30, 2013

Review : Lenovo IdeaTab A2107A


I was recently asked if I would like to try out & review the Lenovo Ideapad A2107A and as one tablet never seems to be enough these days, I said yes :)

And I'm very happy I did....
although the tablet arrived & it was literally days before I could get my hands on it since both my children & my husband appeared to be using it whenever I wanted to do so!
It got very positive feedback from them all.

We already have an iPad (which I absolutely love) and so I was really interested to see how it would compare.
It is certainly compact, the screen size is 7 inches but it's very portable, you can literally tuck it in your pocket and it's much easier to hold in one hand than the iPad....perfect for children.

It has two cameras, both of which are excellent quality.

It has many pre-loaded apps, the wifi works very well and the sound & picture quality are good.

As a family we all gave it a thumbs up and it proved to be very practical to have in addition to our other tablets/phones/laptops.
The price is also very competitive....£149.99 (£129.97 on Amazon today)     

Some of the technical stuff :

* 3G lets you stayed connected anytime, anywhere
* the interior rollcage design protects against drops
* a matt cover makes it easy to grip & hold
* the HD screen is exceptionally bright helping to counteract glare
* the 7" screen is the same size as a novel, perfect for reading ebooks
* it is equipped with the highly intuitive Google Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" operating system which is specifically optimised for tablets
* it has both a built-in 1.3MP camera & a 5.0MP rear facing camera
* it has multiple wireless options
* it has a MicroSD Card slot, meaning you can expand your storage
* it has a built-in FM radio      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...