Friday, May 24, 2013

Shopping : My lovely iPad cover from The Snugg


When the people at The Snugg contacted me to ask if I'd like to review one of their leather Snugg iPad3 cases, I said yes immediately since it was something I have been meaning to buy for ages but I'd never seen one I really liked. 

Prior to my cover arriving, I'd had no permanent day-to-day cover for it at all....not a good idea when your children frequently borrow it.

I love the cover & haven't taken it off once since it arrived.
It is available in a wide range of colours, I love the orange that I chose & the quality is excellent.

It sits easily in several positions & also has a hand strap which is handy if you are sitting reading it but have no surface available on which to place the iPad.

It looks stylish, it makes the iPad so portable & protects the iPad completely....I love it.

I received my iPad case free from The Snugg for the purposes of this review....all words, opinions & photos are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...