Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Day 28 : Only Pictures....




It's raining buckets in London town, this is my day....


Only pictures today & no writing.....

time to do some admin and to sort out my internet issues before insanity takes over me completely....
how can it be so difficult to get a good provider/good service/good customer service - and one that's competitively priced - in the middle of a city of 10 million people??!!

Although I'm sure I heard someone stating on the radio the other day that you are more likely to get good service in the countryside than in the city....
I can't remember why although it made sense when they explained it!!

I need a new internet provider and BT Vision comes pretty highly recommended, I just wish it wasn't so daunting - and time consuming - contacting these companies.
BT Vision allows, I believe, you to combine TV, broadband & your phone for a really competitive price....I'm sure my husband will be thrilled about the option of access to more sport, since they appear to offer access to special sports channels.

They also have some fantastic movie channels and as I have been thinking of signing up to a service like LoveFilm or Netflix, a really good movie channel/s might be just as good - my children will be very happy with this!
Our local Blockbuster finally closed last month and even though I am a regular cinema-goer, not all films appear to reach our local cinema - plus, there is presumably an option to catch up on box-sets of series such as the first series of "Homeland" which I still haven't seen.

Right, off to call them right now, wish me luck....please let it be straightforward! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...