Friday, May 24, 2013

House & Home : Bunkbeds for Boys







My 7 year son has been set on getting bunk beds for his room for some time now....
to be honest, his room is not really big enough for bunks - or for the bunk-on-top-desk-underneath-system that he wants - so I am having to do some creative thinking.

I love all of the styles & designs above,
I need something that ideally incorporates storage too....
and because the bed will be such a big feature in the room, I want to keep the other furnishings simple....
I am thinking brightly coloured shelves & a colourful fun rug or two.

Those "swinging" bunkbeds above look fabulous, I can see my son seeing those as some sort of assault course though ;)

rug via here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...