Friday, May 31, 2013

Day 17 : Share A Favourite Photo of Yourself


For Day 17 of the Blog Every Day in May challenge, we had to share a favourite photo....

I wanted to wait to collect these from my mother, she'd found them again a few weeks ago....
this is me aged 18 months having photos taken at a local department store by a professional photographer, they are from a proof sheet of 12 photos.

I have no recollection of them being taken....although they're not as old as they look!
The photos are sepia/black & white.

I absolutely love these, it's fascinating to see my range of expressions....
and interestingly, I look incredibly like one of my grandmothers in these photos, the resemblance is very strong, although I've never really noticed it so much before.

I no longer have the curls but those chubby cheeks never seem to have left me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...