Friday, March 15, 2013


When I wrote my "life list" on my blog last year, one of the things on my to-do list was to actually remember to do my daily "cleanse, tone, moisturise".

It might not sound like a big "to-do" but I am fortunate to have experienced few, if any, issues with my skin and so I have got away with not looking after it as well as I could have done.

I have certainly been guilty of falling into bed still wearing my make-up at the end of a long day more times than I care to admit.

Since I wrote my life list a year and a week ago, I have religiously and without fail, cleansed my face every night. And my skin feels better for it.

You all know that I absolutely love a beauty product and I test different products all the time, changing my routine frequently.

Over the next few weeks, I will be sharing some of my recent new beauty product finds and talking about some new beauty routines I've come across, amongst them hair removal methods.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...