Thursday, March 28, 2013

"Don't Judge Me But I've Never...."



read any of the Harry Potter books or seen any of the movies
cooked a roast anything
made a speech
owned my own car
been on a blind date
wanted a sister
(just to clarify, I have 2 brothers!)

visited the Tower of London
seen a horror movie
 read "Fifty Shades of Grey"
been to a ballet class
grown a plant or a flower
had a birthday party since I've been a "grown-up"

learned to operate our DVD recorder
been to a music festival
worn red lipstick
travelled first class
driven anywhere other than in England
passed a Physics exam at school

managed to water-ski
had a boyfriend with blond hair
been to Africa, Asia, Australia or Antartica
had any surgery
climbed a mountain
won a race


liked rhubarb
watched "Mad Men", "The Wire", "The Killing" or "Downton Abbey"
driven on the motorway (freeway/autobahn/autoroute)
been fishing
made pasta singlehandly
visited Disneyland/World

read the entire works of Dickens/The Brontes/Jane Austen  
been to the very top of the Eiffel Tower/Sacre Coeur/Statue of Liberty
entered the "parents race" at my children's Sports Day  
been to Portobello Road
been able to eat lemon-anything without my right eye twitching
had hair that's been below shoulder length

run a marathon or even a half-marathon
achieved 100% in an exam
liked circuses or zoos     
been to Ireland
played in an orchestra
been surfing

had or wanted a tattoo
appeared on television
watched an episode of "Friends" that I haven't laughed or cried at
really understood the workings of my laptop
liked dark chocolate
learned to wire a plug or use a drill 

Want to share your "Don't Judge me But I've Nevers...." :)


This post was totally inspired by the May 2013 issue of my favourite magzine Red which carries a feature of the same name and which made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...