Saturday, March 23, 2013

Happy Week-end!



As I sit writing this it is snowing in London....it's also March 23, hmmmm!!!!

I am under the weather & feeling the need to take a little extra care of myself.

This week-end, amongst other things, I want to sit & read for an hour.
I'm going to make some soup, then I'm going to rest & maybe even do nothing for an hour or two....

Also on my to-do list are a new mattress & pillows, my current pillows are driving me crazy.
Must.Buy.New.Ones.Sleep.Deprivation.Not.Good!! 

In the meantime, my son is building a den in the living room and he has just brought my ticket to me....I must go and explore.

Happy Week-end!     


Some lovely links for the week-end....

The most adorable Princess and the Pea party

10 Best Ways to eat Eggs



The most beautiful wedding veil ever?

The ageing process

A little glamour 



The most gorgeous blues & the very precious little girl


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...