Monday, March 25, 2013

Creating A Workspace....




I've been working on a new workspace for some time now & finally it's coming together....
I don't have a room of my own, what I have is a corner.

I dream of a whole room where I can create a fabulous home office....
a room that reflects me, has a little bit of everything I love most, with inspiration everywhere I look

....but you have to work with what you've got & so I am working on creating a much smaller & condensed version of that.

I've bought a new desk & a new chair....
plus white picture frames, lamp, a pinboard & ordered a rug from ScS who have a great selection ....

I set myself a budget & worked within that.

I've added some storage, some prints & a few items that I love.

It's uncluttered, clean, fresh, neat.

It's a calm space.

The photo above is a tiny glimpse of my new workspace, all will be revealed very soon :) 








 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...