Friday, March 15, 2013

Goodbye Google Reader...

...Hello Bloglovin'

So, it seems like Google reader is retiring in a few months. I personally won't miss it because for a long time I've been using Bloglovin' to keep track of the dozens of blogs I follow.  

You can follow Life as a Moodboard on Bloglovin', as well as any other blog of your choice! It's actually an amazing tool. It's easy to sign and easy to use (trust me, I can be very thick with internet things sometimes, and I never had any problems with Bloglovin'). And it also allows you to add a small symbol to your bookmarks bar that let's you know when you have new posts to read. I love it and I hope you'll love it too.

Give it a try and I hope to see you there!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...