Saturday, March 30, 2013

Daffodils, Eggs, Spring....and Snow : It Must Be Easter!



Meyer lemon macadamia nut tart

a quiet corner - a glimpse of spring....

spring vegetable risotto with poached eggs


London today is very cold, colder than usual....
in the last hour, we have had both bright sunshine and snow flurries.

I keep wondering why people keep mentioning summer holidays and then I realise it's probably because.....
it's almost April!!!

A fairly quiet Easter week-end for us....
I will be attempting my first roast lunch tomorrow, feeling confident thanks to a recipe from my lovely friend J.
My children are ready for their Easter egg hunt....
tomorrow had better hurry up, I've already had to to replace some of those little eggs once ;) 

Thank you for the response to my "Don't Judge Me, But I've Never...." post, I had some great comments & emails to it....it was a fun list to write :)

Happy Easter week-end to you all XX

Some lovely links to share.....

Jacob Bernstein's wonderful remembrance of his mother Nora Ephron

beautiful Cambridge

such romantic wedding photos

apples galore

the most delicious (& tempting) carrot cake ever?

want to wear fresh flowers in your hair on your wedding day?

what we remember in the end....

I made this delicious sweet potato, kale & sweetcorn chowder last night....thanks Mary!

if this doesn't make you want to go & eat some honey right now, nothing will....

a fabulous West Village brownstone or loft just off Fifth


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...