Thursday, March 21, 2013

Knock Knock Stationery

"It's Gonna Be Okay...." blank writing journal


"Pros & Cons...." notepad 

I spotted this "Pros & Cons" notepad on the J.Crew website,
 it's made by Knock Knock and I found a whole range of stationery on the Knock Knock website which really appealed to me - for both practical reasons & because it made me smile!

Knock Knock is based in Venice, California and ships worldwide.



"Just Sayin'...." 50 sheet notepad

"In My Humble Opinion...." journal

"Seriously? No, really seriously...." stick-it notes

"Information Central...." lettered mousepad (60 sheet pad) 

"What To Eat...."60 sheet meal planner

"Duh. Just Sayin'...." stick-it notes

"Crap...." stick-it notes

"Note to Self...." notepad


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...