Saturday, March 23, 2013

Mia Blanche Ceramics

Even though Spring has officially started, here in Denmark we had a very cold and snowy week. But the days are longer, the sun actually shows up more often, and my mind is completely set on warmer days. So I decided to share some images with a "Springy" feeling while I dream of having brunch in the terrace (if the snow ever goes away). 

Mia Blanche ceramics is a Sweedish atelier (and shop) launched in 2008. The products are designed and hand made by Mia Blanche and show different influences: from textile patterns (especially laces inherited from her grandmother) to oriental inspired themes; a mix of old and contemporary. I chose to share my favorites here but you can see more by clicking on the links above.

all images
photography: Lena Granefelt






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...