Thursday, March 15, 2012

Scandinavian style - white on wood

Continuing with our journey through the spirit of Scandinavian homes I just set up a beautiful collection of furniture and utensils that combine, in one piece, two of the main elements of this style: wood and white.

I've never been a big fan of animals at home. Never had a pet and, if I was living alone, would never have one. Unfortunately, during the wooing phase, I caved and told Emil that one day we may have a dog. But that's something to worry about in the future. For now, the closest I want to be of having a pet will be getting something as cute as these next pieces. I think they look like some lost puppy that followed you home and just asked to be put in a white pajamas with no socks... It's just adorable!

La Clinica by Ciszak Dalmas
by Norm.Architects Copenhagen
by Norm.Architects Copenhagen

via Scandinavian Grace
by Simen Aarseth
by Fredericia Furniture
by Post Fossil
by Niels Datema
by Post Fossil 
by Muuto
by Muuto
by Muuto




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...