Saturday, March 17, 2012

Daniella Witte

Maybe it's my OCDed personality, but when I'm looking at pictures of the many photographers and stylists I've been discovering, I tend to look for themes. Those themes are either completely random, or about something that has been occupying my mind. And the best photographies, in my opinion, are the ones that are not only beautiful at the first glance but also make me think of something outside the picture.

That's what just happened while exploring the beautiful work of Daniella Witte. One minute I was there, then bham! I remembered I need to do something about my terrace, and that's all I could think about. So here you have, a not so random sample of her wonderful pictures...believe me when I say that there are many, many others worth seeing... There's some kind of poetry there, an almost greyish fairy-tale like atmosphere with a contemporary subject.







All pictures by Daniella Witte


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...