Monday, March 19, 2012

Lime mouse



Last Saturday was my birthday, and I had guests at home for the first time. Emil´s mother and sister were coming for dinner so I was... a tiny bit nervous. Emil said he would clean the house and make dinner if I could just be in charge of the dessert, cause that's really not his strong. So here I give you my birthday dessert...the easiest and quickest one I've ever done or heard of! 

5 to 6 limes
1 can of condensed milk
heavy cream (same amount as 2 cans of the condensed milk)
1 cup of lime juice (or more depending on taste)
lime zest

Whip the cream until slightly hardened. Without stopping the whipping, add the condensed milk slowly, then the lime juice also very slowly until all is well mixed. Pour it in a bowl and leave it in the fridge for a few hours until it gets hard. In the end sprinkle some lime zest on top of it. I like it with lots of zest cause it makes it really fresh.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...