Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Chalkboard(ing)...

I've been seeing these images floating all over the internet and decided to gather a small collection for my own use and inspiration. I'm not really the big DIY type. I'm to lazy and completely inexperienced. And I have the believe that to much arts&crafts in a house can make it look way to hippie for my taste. But I do like a few personal touches, some details of fun. And I think this chalkboard paint thing can have some potential use in my own home.

So, while I'm pondering on how to use this "power" without over doing it, here are some really nice examples of how other people have used it.

via BHLDN shop
via Design Sponge
via Wit & Whistle
via A cozy kitchen
via the inadvertent farmer
via Pinterest
via Pinterest
via Elle interiör
via Ruthi Auda
via Homelife
via Elle interiör

And a tutorial to make your own chalkboard paint so you can have it in any colour you wish. Doesn't look very complicated...if I only knew what tile grout is...

via Going Home to Roost



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...