Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Scandinavian style - Bright apartment in Sweeden

I've been struggling for a while trying to decide if I wanted to post about this apartment or not. But I kept finding my self going through all these photos, over and over again. It's the styling of it that puzzles me. There are many little decoration elements that I don't like, I can even say that I find them hideous. But then there are other details that work perfectly for me. And I love the space, the brightness, the white from ceiling to floor...and those double doors. And the general image looks actually very cosy to me. So I'm still confused but I'm sharing it anyway...

photography: Janne Olander
styling: Emma Fischer
all images via Stadshem






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...