Friday, April 26, 2013

Sankt Oberholz

Today, during my morning routine of drinking coffee while going through Pinterest, I ended up discovering Sankt Oberholz. I'm glad I did. 

Sankt Oberholz is a building from the late 19th century, located at the Rosenthaler Platz - Berlin, that comprises a restaurant, a co-working bureau, two apartments for rent and their own unconventional publisher. The whole site is worth exploring. I particularly love the "blog" tab (or the "lost and found" from the restaurant tab) where you can read about all sorts of objects that costumers from the restaurant forget or leave behind. These objects are described in the most funny way, through a whimsical talent for stating the obvious and coming to, sometimes, unexpected conclusions.

I leave you now with some photos from the apartments, where the historical features of the building  meet contemporary design in a very sober (tempted to say masculine) way.


"Crystal clear lakes, palm-lined beaches, historical sights and landmarks – this is what you won’t find at Rosenthaler Platz."

all images via St. Oberholz

Wishing everyone a great weekend... I'll go back to read some more of those "lost and founds"!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...