Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happy Week-end!


This week was the second week of the school holidays & I spent it trying to live in the moment and enjoy it....
as opposed to wishing away the days & counting the hours & minutes until next Monday morning ;) 
Museums, London, cooking, cycling in the woods & football with friends.
 you name it, we did it :)

We also met my beautiful soon-to-be-18-year-old cousin for afternoon tea at Browns Hotel....which is another post in itself for many reasons.
Tea at Browns is still the best in London in my opinion. 

I finally got to see "Silver Linings Playbook" last night...
I watched it on DVD though which, for me, is never as good at seeing it at the cinema...
I thought Bradley Cooper & Robert De Niro were fantastic.

Summer term begins on Monday as does my normal daily routine....
and part of me is happy about this & part is wondering where the school year went....

Happy Week-end.... 


Some lovely links....

The beautiful Greenwich Hotel , NYC

48 hours in Melbourne

100 Rules of Dinner

Beautiful cakes, a happy announcement

A very sweet & funny letter of apology

Gorgeous photos of Florence here and here


The brilliant "Get Your Sh*t Together"....a must-read

Meyer Lemon & Rosemary Focaccia

Beautiful summer stripes


rooftop living in NYC




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...