Friday, April 26, 2013

Happy Week-end....


Upper East Side



NYC, Battery Park
chocolate fridge cake
 

This week has been something of a blur....a toothache & pain filled blur, ugh :(
I've never experienced toothache before & hope I never will again.
I'm now taking medication which I hope will solve the problem, fingers crossed.

I also became one year older & the sun shone nearly all week long in London which made us all very happy :)

I say this with caution and whilst touching all the wood in sight, but things appear to have turned a corner with my daughter.
This week I've seen signs of her normal self returning....
which has only reinforced what miserable time she's had & how her personality has been subdued & altered these past few months.

This week-end we'll be catching up with family, eating Italian food and heading into town for some exploring & photography.

I've been trying to catch up with some TV shows this week, I feel I've hardly sat & watched television for such a long time, probably because I haven't!

I keep hearing friends refer to so many shows that I just haven't seen at all....
I haven't seen one of the Danish/Swedish shows that everyone seems to be be addicted to!
And season 1 of "Homeland" still awaits me....
Sky+ is looking increasingly appealing....
am I the only person in the UK who doesn't have it?
There are some great sky tv deals here....

Happy Week-end & thank you for all the lovely comments this week.

Some lovely links....

Some smoothie inspiration

A beautifully calm and stylish home

The most gorgeous Charleston wedding

Possibly the best birthday cake ever....a rainbow Wizard of Oz cake 

A boy & his bubbles on the Upper West Side

11 Things Every Kid Should Hear



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...