Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sunglasses Love + A Competition...


Such a huge range of sunglasses available these days, so many designs & affordable enough that it's quite normal to have several or more pairs.

As my daughter left to go out with a friend the other day, I spotted her wearing my sunglasses....
a favourite pair of mine, but one that only cost a few pounds so I wasn't too concerned!

I am continually on the hunt for the perfect pair....
You can't go wrong with a pair of classic Raybans but also i love a larger Jackie O style too. 
What suits one person's face shape doesn't always suit another's does it?

Spending a lot of money on a pair of sunglasses is a big commitment, you want to know you're going to love them! 
After some hesitation, I recently bought some reading glasses online which are perfect, thankfully....buying online these days is very straightforward, lots of great deals out there....
Versace has some great styles here....

You can enter a fab competition to win not only 2 pairs of Rayban Wayfarers but also a pair of tickets for the Reading Festival, to enter see below....    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...