Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy Week-end!

Miami Beach


School finished today for my daughter....my son finishes next week.
The academic year that I thought would never end....did.
I made it. She made it. We made it.

To say it's been quite a year is an understatement.
So much has happened....ups & downs.
Good and Bad.

A tentative start, a very fraught & unhappy middle....the ending of the year has been slightly happier....thankfully.

As always, the holidays have arrived at just the right time.

This week-end we will be basking in the glorious sunshine, spending time outdoors as much as possible....and tomorrow I am meeting up with my oldest & much loved friends, my University girls....I cannot wait. Good times await!

And I wonder if the Royal baby may arrive this week-end, I think he or she might, exciting!!

You know that I love a good movie, but it seems like ages since I've seen a really good film at the cinema. 

I recently discovered the Gallo Film Club - free to join up online & when you do they recommend films, wines & other fun accessories for your movie night.
We took up their recommendation for "New York, I Love You"....
Andy Garcia, Bradley Cooper, New York City, the concept of "everyone has their own love story...."
what's not to love, as they say?

Our wine recommendation of a Gallo Cabernet Sauvignon was perfect :)
They have a great range of film suggestions and trailers,  along with wines to go with & facts about your movie.
Check it out here....

Happy Week-end! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...