Friday, July 26, 2013

Firmoo & My Fabulous New Glasses



I first started wearing glasses about a year ago....
I needed them for reading so booked an eye test & ordered pretty much the first style of glasses that I saw in the shop.

A few weeks later when they arrived, I then realised that I didn't like them that much.
However, because I only really use them late at night for a little reading, I didn't give the issue much more thought - and consequently, haven't really bothered wearing my glasses!

I think that the problem is that I was way too hasty in choosing my glasses AND I chose them by myself, looking in a tiny mirror in the shop....I was overwhelmed quite honestly. 
And of course the optician told me they looked great ;)

Online Optical Store Firmoo approached me about doing a review and - as they have a great range of glasses/sunglasses - I very happily said yes.

My reading glasses arrived within 10 days and are PERFECT
I am completely happy with them & love the style.

Firmoo have a great range & also have a Virtual Try On System so that you can see yourself wearing different styles = genius.

The ordering system is straightforward & thorough, I followed the instructions exactly & my glasses fit me perfectly

Firmoo have a "first pair free" offer available (worldwide) & are also offering my readers who may wish to purchase more than one pair a discount of USD$25, please use the code BASKETBLOG4.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...