Monday, July 15, 2013

Shopping : Scarlett Willow - Style & Design for your table


Scarlett Willow is the most beautifully stylish online collection of table accessories....
placemats, glassware, cutlery, platters, trays....many of which can be personalised.

They make wonderful gifts, ideal for weddings or for special occasions....
and I knew they would be the perfect place to find a birthday gift for my mother.

It was hard to choose but eventually I settled on a set of personalised map placemats....
my mother loves both history & family history and I thought these placemats would be just right.

The map placemats come in a set of four and when printed show a map of the postcode of your choice - you also choose from a series of maps drawn up at 3 different times :
I chose one map from 1896-1904 and one from the present day.

You can have 4 placemats in the same design or alternatively, you can order different postcodes & different maps if you wish to pay extra.

I paid extra and ordered my mother's Cardiff postcode (where she was born) - old map + present day and then her London postcode (where she now lives) - old map + present day.
The detail is fantastic & it's so interesting seeing the changes in both areas over 100 years.

The placemats are of great quality, I was really pleased with them....and my mother was thrilled with them, they're such an original gift and ideal for someone who you feel may have everything - ie, your mother!!

They arrived very promptly & were beautifully presented, 10/10 for customer service most definitely.

Scarlett Willow offer a range of beautifully designed tableware and you can see more of their range here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...