Monday, July 22, 2013

Beauty : Amie Skincare



Amie is a skincare brand that I only recently discovered...
happily for me since I have really enjoyed using their products so far....
I've been using the Morning Dew Matte Finish Moisturiser (£4.95) & the Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask (£4.95).

Founded by ex-Estee Lauder executive Fiona Parkhouse, Amie was originally conceived as an ideal skincare range for the young skin of her teenage daughter.
However, she found that the products - which had been designed for sensitive skin - also benefited her own combination skin.
The range in fact works for all ages.

The Morning Dew Matte Finish Moisturiser is a gorgeously light daily moisturiser with a beautifully uplifting & fresh fragrance.
I love the scent of it so much that I found myself rubbing a little on my hand the other day whilst I was writing!!
   
I've been using it with and without make-up and it works perfectly both ways, my skin does seem to look very clear & I have none of the dryness I am prone to....no mean feat in this super-hot weather!

I've been using the Spring Clean Cooling Mask at least twice a week for the last month....
it's light, easy to apply & remove and has left my skin feeling wonderfully smooth.

I would recommend both products & would definitely buy more from their range....
their price points are extremely competitive and very good value.  

The entire Amie range is free from parabens, sulphates, mineral oils & animal extracts, is suitable for vegetarians and vegans and contains 95% natural fruit & plant extracts.



"Originally created for young skin, Amie’s gentle, natural formulas have proved a hit with ladies of all ages.  So many of us suffer from sensitive skin but are also prone to oiliness and breakouts as well as dryness and redness from time to time !  Hormonal changes, whether during the teenage years or later in life can all lead to increased oiliness, spots and acne rosacea.
Stressed skin is also more sensitive and the pollution in our environment and the fast-pace at which we live nowadays all have a detrimental effect on our skin.
Amie has been created to help keep your skin in perfect balance:  oiliness and spots are controlled and moisture and hydration are given where they’re needed.   Our products are on average made from 95% natural ingredients and are pH balanced and dermatologically tested.
Amie is also ideal for people who want an affordable, effective cleansing and moisturising regime using natural ingredients and no harsh or irritating chemicals."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...