Wednesday, July 24, 2013

London Today : A Very Special Royal Baby


Such an exciting couple of days in London....
and just minutes ago the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge left the Lindo Wing of St Mary's Hospital Paddington with their newborn son who arrived yesterday at 4.24pm, July 22 2013.

I am huge fan of this couple, their happiness and compatibility is clear for all to see, I believe in the Monarchy and feel that William and Catherine will be so good for the future of our Royal Family.

I can remember Prince William being born....
it's almost impossible not to think of his mother at this time....
I think many people will feel the same. 
I'm sure she would be so proud, he's a wonderful young man.

And now, we just have to wait and see what name they have chosen....
I am thinking George or Henry....or Charles?

All images via the Daily Mail....doesn't the Duchess of Cambridge look absolutely radiant? 
Such a happy sight....     








London, last night....July 22 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...