Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Beauty Product : Nurture Skincare



I only discovered Nurture skincare recently but have been very pleasantly surprised with their products. I have tried & tested 4 of them this month and would happily recommend them all.

Daily Face Protector SPF 30 - this has a gorgeous smell of the kind that makes you want to re-apply it at least once a day because it's just so lovely. It's a light and very refreshing moisturiser, it suited my dry skin perfectly, went on very well under make-up. I would definitely buy it again.

Daily Spa Nourishing Body Moisturiser - a 24hour all over moisturiser which contains Vitamin E, macadamia nut oil and shea butter. Very light with a lovely fresh fragrance, it absorbs very easily. This is a perfect summer moisturiser I think.

Anti-Ageing Conditioner Hair Treatment - I have mentioned many times that I am always looking for good hair products, particularly those for dry hair. It's no exaggeration to say that I loved this product, I've used it several times now and I could feel the difference immediately....the treatment is a leave-in serum which you add to wet hair after washing and conditioning it. My hair was softer and shinier after just one application - unlike other similar products/serums that I have used before, I really felt this made a difference.

3 in 1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes  - I very rarely use wipes on my face since I'm always worried that they will dry out my skin even more. These were lovely though and extremely gentle - they're enriched with camomile, vitamin E, pro-vitamin B5 and aloe vera. The wipes are strong, pleasant to use and my skin didn't feel dry at all after using them, just extremely clean and fresh.

Nurture skincare can be ordered online.
Prices are extremely competitive....the products above were :

Daily Face Protector - £7.45 (50ml)
Nourishing Body Moisturiser - £5.45 (200ml) 
Conditioning Hair Treatment - £7.95 (for 20 capsules)
Wipes - £4.45 (for 25 wipes)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...