Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Fabulousness....











hot & busy....a pretty accurate description of of my week, my life and London this week!
Good busy though...lots of fun things....and (finally) unbelievably gorgeous weather.

I had the great pleasure of meeting Vicki Archer from French Essence & Jeanne from Collage of Life for lunch in London's Chelsea earlier this week.
We talked about travel, blogging, France and life in general - it was wonderful....
they are such interesting and widely travelled women, I felt very inspired by both of them.


A couple of lucky winners to be announced today....



Please email me with your contact details :)



....just 10 weeks til we are back here....


I have no particular plans for the week-end apart from enjoying this wonderful weather!
Have a great week-end!


The White Company



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...