Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Beauty Guest Blog : Me & My Summer....


Summer.
Summer to me means utter simplicity


Eating fresh and healthy. (It's so much easier to do in summer)
Dressing super casually - in denim shorts or a dress and thongs.
Hardly ever taking my bikini off. 
Rarely wearing any make-up or styling my hair. 
Instead, just letting it form into loose beach curls


Getting outside every single day.
Fruit smoothies for breakfast, salads for lunch and BBQs on our back deck for dinner.
Waking up for the sunrise.
Falling asleep with sand in the bed


The sound of the waves.
The salty air.
The smell of sun cream.
Staring out to the horizon.
Jumping into the ocean


Drives and walks along the coast.
Insane amounts of fresh seafood.
Playing backyard cricket.
Camping with family friends


Late afternoon beers with friends.
Reading by the pool.
Falling asleep in the sun...

It's the season where I most feel like myself. 
The best version of myself. I get up earlier. 
Get outside as much as possible. Feel the most inspired.
And the happiest.

I love summer

Sophie writes the blog 
She's a gorgeous and very happy Australian 
(altho to be honest I'm not sure if there are any other kinds of Aussies based on the many that I've met...they're all like that!!),

 currently living in Wales....she's a girl full of energy, life and positivity.
She's also a fabulous photographer....she's recently started up her own Etsy shop selling her own beautiful photos and, if you love France, you should take a look at her posts about her recent trip travelling from Paris through France. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...