Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scandinavian style - Old magazines

I found out that reading interior design magazines in Danish is a good way to learn the language...either that or I found a good excuse to buy them. I know they all have their sites on-line but there is nothing like actually turning the pages and discovering slowly the new tendencies, shapes and colours. 

But at some point there comes the problem of what to do with them when they start accumulating. I cut out my favourite things from some of them, and make my own mood boards. But others I want to keep intact. So here are some ideas on how to deal with the old magazines laying around the house. They can fit perfectly in a Scandinavian style décor. 

via VTWonen
via Njustudio
by Arik Levy for Eno 
via Fantastic Frank
via Skandia Mäklarna
via Stil Inspiration
via Elv's blog
via VTWonen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...