Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Summer of 2013 Reading List

Tigers in Red Weather - Liza Klaussmann
The Light Between Oceans - M.L.Stedman
The Universe versus Alex Woods - Gavin Extence  

How It All Began - Penelope Lively
Brooklyn - Colm Toibin
The Most Beautiful Walk in the World - John Baxter 
The Lion Is In - Delia Ephron
Breakfast with Buddha - Roland Merullo
A Lady Cyclist's Guide to Kashgar 
The Group - Mary McCarthy
Joy for Beginners - Erica Bauermeister
Family Matters - Rohinton Mistry 
I Remember Nothing - Nora Ephron
The Adventures of Kavalier & Clay - Michael Chabon
Water for Elephants - Sara Gruen
Without Reservations - Alice Steinbach
Educating Alice - Alice Steinbach
The Impossible Lives of Greta Wells - Andrew Sean Greer
A Fairy Tale of New York - J.P.Donleavy
Good Wives - Margaret Forster
Paula - Isabel Allende

All books are available worldwide and I have made my selections based on recommendations from friends, bloggers & readers...thank you to everyone who made suggestions.
Some is current/just published fiction & some are books I've been meaning to read for some time.

I'll be doing a follow-up post at the end of the summer, when hopefully, I'll have read all the books.
I'd love you to share what you thought of any of the books if you read them too, let me know.

Happy Reading!!

I spotted this quote on Leslie's blog....it made me smile but I knew just what it meant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...