Friday, June 21, 2013

Happy Week-end!

wish I was here....

....back from a fabulous & beautiful wedding in Italy last week-end, I've been in a world of pain this week with toothache (again), it's been a bit of a blur.

Today is slightly better....hoorah :)

I am ready to be well again & looking forward to a great week-end
- my lovely cousin will be 18 next week & tomorrow we will celebrate with a tea party -
she has just finished her exams, is off to the Seychelles on a conservation project this summer & then she begins Uni, I am so excited & happy for her.

On Monday I get to meet one of the very first bloggers that I followed, Meredith from Count It All Joy who will be in London as part of a wonderful European trip....
and Wimbledon begins....bring on the summer sunshine!

Happy Week-end!!

PS The winner of the Nokia Lumia 920 is Amanda Walsh from Life With ASD and Me....
congratulations!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...