Friday, September 28, 2012

A Little Chocolate Fabulousness....

warm chocolate pudding with caramel sauce

chocolate mille crepe cake

salted caramel six layer cake

two ingredient chocolate mousse via here

milk chocolate souffle with nougat whip via here

chocolate souffle with dulce de leche

profiteroles

salted caramel chocolate fudge cake

thin mint brownies


hot chocolate on a stick

chocolate truffles 


chocolate peanut butter fondant

cookies n cream Oreo fudge brownies

All images via Pinterest....links given where found.  

Some days are just chocolate days....

Autumn appears to have arrived this week....
wind, rain & winter boots
layers and scarves...even a hat one day
happy days!

This week-end feels like a time for pies, soups and crusty bread.
snuggling up with a book
blankets & warm socks
comfort & joy

I love summer but I think I might love autumn just a tiny bit more.

I cannot thank you all enough for the amazing & very lovely response to my post on Wednesday,
I don't always write so personally but I needed to share & thank goodness I did.

You were so kind with your comments & emails 
please know that I truly appreciate every word you said - 
I could absolutely tell that every word was heartfelt.

Thank you.

Have a lovely week-end.

                                                                          
                                                      
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...