Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Night Stand Inspiration

Reading in bed, before falling asleep, is a ritual I have since I first learned how to read. I have some problems with sleep, actually, and reading helps me to shut my brain down and slowly pass into the land of dreams. If I skip that step I seriously risk being awake all night (mostly thinking about ideas for new posts!). My ideal bedroom is white (grey is also acceptable) and empty but two things must be present: a place to put my book down when I close it half asleep, and a soft light I can turn of without having to get out of bed. 
Today's post is inspired by this reading ritual and I focused on some great ideas for an original night stand combined with working place type lamps. 

photo by Paul Massey   .   via House to Home

photo by Nina Holst   .   via Stylizimo blog

photo by Nina Holst   .   via Stylizimo blog

photo by Netta-Natalia   .   via Likainen Parketti

photo by Jenny Brandt   .   via Emmas Desingblogg

photo by Martin Löf

photo by Milka Alanen   .   via Kotivinkki



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...