Friday, June 10, 2011

Fearless Fantasy Friday.... Luxe Retro...

It's another Friday, and over here, it's also a long weekend! Yay!

Unfortunately, the weather is pretty dreary. It'd be a gazillion times nicer if I were somewhere like Miami in the USA! That's where this bold and vibrant hotel, Lords South Beach Hotel, is to be found.

I've seen it on blogs before, but it caught my eye again a few days ago when I was visiting Design Sponge. (A great blog for inspirational photos). There's more info and pics about the hotel over there, but you can see a few fearless rooms and spaces below.

What great colour and eye-catching design!






I love the chevron patterned rug (although the crease would bug me). I have cushions in the exact same pattern and colour on my couch in the lounge room. They were made for me by This Little Home on Etsy. Here's a pic from her lovely Etsy shop.

I plan on getting some orange chevron patterned kitchen curtains in a little while. Woohoo!


Happy Fearless Fantasy Friday everyone.

Go forth and decorate!

Linda. xox

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...