Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fearless Fantasy Friday - A Bold Gallery Wall....

I've always wanted one of those built-in bookcases that goes around and over a window, but now I'm thinking I've got another idea for what to put around a lovely window....

A gallery wall!


The 'sea' theme in this grouping of pictures and artworks is invoked via pictures of boats and ships, some old sea captains, a sailing boat blueprint, and other bits and pieces. I love the little bust of a sea captain on the table too.

What a fearless way of decorating a wall.... no holding back here!

The whole room is very calm, yet bold and distinctive with its eclectic mix of furniture, little objects, the ultra modern light fitting, and of course the variety of frames and pics on the wall.

And, see the room divider over there on the right? I think it has a covering of maps on it... how perfect. (Plays right into my 'thing' for maps).

Linda. xox

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...