Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Cosy Office Area...Plus Two More Lovely Rooms

I love this office area.... books, a globe, butterflies (although I wish they weren't real ones), my fave autumnal colours, nature inspired objects. All things I've got a fascination for!

Being the night owl I am, I could just imagine myself typing away here within a cosy pool of lamplight into the wee hours!


I love these following pics as well for their displays of natural objects, gorgeous mix of colours, and thoughtful vignettes.

I could quite happily have rooms like these in my own home!



Linda. xox

******
Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...