Monday, February 25, 2013

Oscars 2013 : I Liked It But....




Jennifer Lawrence in Dior Haute Couture
I really went back and forth on this dress....
my conclusion though is that the dress is wearing her and the fabric looks too heavy.
She looks beautiful but uncomfortable.

Reese Witherspoon in Louis Vuitton.
She's so pretty and her hair looks gorgeous here....I think this colour is just okay on her.
I also think the bodice of the dress squashes her.   

Charlize Theron in Dior.
Beautiful but just lacking something for me....
maybe a statement jewellery piece or some colour, an accent of some kind?


Catherine Zeta Jones in Zuhair Murad
I loved her dress & think she is always so glamorous....
last night she appeared to be wearing a lot of make-up, too much.


Jennifer Aniston in Valentino
I absolutely loved seeing Jennifer in something other than black & this dress looks perfect for the Oscars. I think an up-do would have looked better on her though, her hair is just a little casual for the occasion.



Adele wearing Jenny Packham....
yes, it's black again but she looks lovely, her hair and make-up is gorgeous - and she won!! 


Amanda Seyfried in custom Alexander McQueen.
I liked this but just didn't love it....the top half is wrong somehow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...