Sunday, November 11, 2012

Kitchen Wishlist

I don't like cooking everyday, feels tiring and boring. But in the weekends, I feel like the oven and the pantry team up and start "calling" me to go make something delicious. Yesterday they were screaming Chocolate Mousse. Now while I wait to have enough light (difficult thing in Denmark in the winter) to take pictures to use in a future recipe post, I decided to put together a wishlist of products for my Dream Kitchen. 
Spoiler alert: there is a retro feeling to it.

the oil cruets from the natural chic collection by Emile Henry   .   via
Delonghi's Vintage Icona, kettle and toaster   .   via
Prouve Style Atelier 8" Swing Arm JIB Lamp   .   via Amsterdam Modern
the warm colours of Sarjaton collection by Littala   .   via
an open cart to storage my kitchen crushes   .   photo by Daniella Witte



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...