Sunday, November 13, 2011

Morning Coffee


My most favourite beginning is, probably, the beginning of a new day. I love mornings and there is no better way of waking up than with the smell of freshly made coffee. Snuggle in the sofa with a warm cup of coffee between my hands and look out of the window to the new day that is about to start... to me that is perfection.
Taking small sips and getting all warm inside while slowly slipping out of that drowsy state and becoming aware of what surrounds me,  the faint noises from outside, the colours in the trees, remembering what day it is. The world forming itself around me again, like if it had ceased to exist for the night. 

There is certainly no awakening without my morning coffee.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...