Monday, April 4, 2011

I Am SO Going To Do This....

Finding images like this one reminds me why putting wallpaper on a ceiling is on my list of things to do (decor wise) before I die.

It's been on there for a few years now. The little unit where I currently live probably isn't particularly suited to it, although I often dream of putting it in the toilet or somewhere really unexpected. Ha!

A room like this one though...... sigh.


I'm pretty darn sure everyone in the conservative city where I live would think I'd gone slightly nutty and do a rather rapid double take upon entering a room featuring it.

I'm also pretty darn sure they'd only have to look at it for a few moments to quietly admit it's amazing! (And, if they didn't - who cares!!!!!)

What do you think?

Would you do it?

Linda. xox

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...