Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Amazing and Unique Letters Covered In Maps, Music, Old Text, and More!!

Whilst I'm on a roll with maps, I've had these pics in my 'Etsy favourites file' for a while and have been meaning to share them........





How great are these letters!

The seller's name is Little White Dog, and she makes all sorts of letters covered in all sorts of paper (not just maps). Music sheets, floral paper, patterned paper, old book pages.... the letters come in all sorts. And, she makes the letters herself out of strong cardboard - unique!




This has to be one of my favourite Etsy shops at the moment.



Linda. xox

******

Let's talk on Twitter!
Straight from me to YOU - subscribe!
New to Heartfire At Home? Start here.
And if, perchance, you BELIEVE.... join here.

******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...