Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What To Buy HIm...?



My husband has a big birthday coming up next month and I need some help & inspiration for a really great birthday gift.

He really loves....

food
cooking
Italy
New York City
travel
football
eating out

I think you can probably see a theme here!

I'm looking for something original though....

a fantastic print of NYC would be perfect as would a "Daddy" related print.
Also, an amazing cooking experience?
It doesn't have to be huge and a collection of smaller well-chosen gifts would also be good. 

A short flight or a train journey within Europe is also an option - his birthday is on a Sunday so we could fly somewhere for 24-36 hours.

If you have any ideas at all - a website or Etsy shop, please feel free to suggest them!

I need to get whatever it is to London by July 6 (his birthday is July 8)
and I am very happy to purchase internationally (he'd love that!) as long as the company concerned ships to the UK.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...